After years of hard work and months of savings, you have finally fulfilled the dream of buying your favourite car. Are you ready to cover miles and make memories in it? If yes, before doing anything, make sure to buy a suitable car insurance plan. Car insurance is acquired by people so they can get protection from various damages caused to the car. If you carry an appropriate insurance plan, the repair costs for major damages in case of an accident are endured by your insurer. At present, finding a steadfast insurance provider is not a challenging task. You can get rid of a rusty insurance policy that fails to work in your favour and get a reliable plan from a reputed insurer. Out of many insurance companies, Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance can help you protect your Maruti car from contingencies like traffic collisions, third-party legal liabilities, and other damages caused by accident.
Based in New Delhi, Maruti Suzuki India Limited is a reputed automobile manufacturer. Previously, it was known as Maruti Udyog Limited and was owned by the Indian Government till 2023. Later Suzuki Motor Corporation in Japan got its acquisition. To this date, Maruti Suzuki India Limited has bagged 294 words including the 'Indian Car of the Year' for Vitara Brezza and the 'Manufacturer of the Year award. This company is known for manufacturing affordable cars with endless features like great mileage, good looks, performance, quality, safety, and more. This company is a firm believer in innovation, creativity, and fast-forward thinking and implements these characteristics in its manufacturing process. Some of its best-selling car models are Maruti Suzuki Alto, Wagon R, Swift Dzire, Baleno, Swift, and more. Buying a car insurance policy online from Policychayan will help you save time as you don't have to go out to buy the best plan. You don’t need an advisor because our experts will help you choose the best plan. You will be amazed to see how easier we have made it for policy seekers to buy an insurance or investment plan.
Buying a car insurance policy online from Policychayan will help you save time as you don't have to go out to buy the best plan. We have created this platform to help you bid adieu to the complicated insurance buying process. Here our experts will assist you choose the best plan that fits within your budget and offer required coverage.
How to Raise a Claim under Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance?
Claiming your Maruti motor insurance policy is no longer a daunting process. For this, you need to follow some easy steps that are mentioned below:
If your vehicle is damaged due to an accident or collision or lost, make sure to inform the insurance provider about this situation.
The insurance provider will send a surveyor to assess the damages caused to your Maruti Suzuki car. Assure me to keep all the necessary documents ready with you.
The surveyor will prepare a report and submit it to the insurer. And after assessing the report, the claim amount will be decided.
After your car is repaired, the claim amount will be paid directly to the garage if the insured car is sent to one of the network garages of the insurance provider.
If the repair took place in a non-network garage, you are required to pay a bill and raise a reimbursement claim. Then the insurance company will reimburse the claim amount.
What are the documents that I need to raise the Maruti Car Insurance Claim?
- Copy of a relevant driving license
- Copy of Registration certification of your Maruti car
- Copy of Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance policy documents
- Copy of the FIR
- Invoice of the repair
- Duly signed claim form
Inclusion and Exclusion of Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance
- The bodily injury took place due to an accident that occurred while driving.
- Insured cars cause any loss or damage caused to the third party or property.
- Damage suffered by the insured car due to natural catastrophes like cyclones, hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Damage sustained by the insured car due to riots, strikes, or any adversarial activities.
- Damage sustained by the insured car due to fire, explosion, or self-ignition.
- Physical damage sustained by the car because of a collision on the road.
- Personal accidents cover up to Rs. 15 lakh to the vehicle's owner-driver.
- Any depreciation of the insured Maruti car.
- Usual wear and tear of your Maruti car.
- Any sort of mechanical or electrical failure.
- Damages to tyres (if not accidental).
- When the insured vehicle is taken in use for activities like racing, speed testing, and more.
- Damages or accidents happened due to driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- Damages caused to the car if driving in absence of a license.
- Any damage or loss due to civil war or nuclear danger.
- Damages sustained by a car when a private car is used for commercial purposes.
- Damages sustained by the car when it's not present in pre-defined geographical area.